- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1995 Pacific St, Brooklyn, NY 112331,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,667 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $168,400
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 013390060
- Zillow Home ID: 30595688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1995 Pacific Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crown Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 394% higher than in New York, and 17% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crown Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crown Heights home values.
- 1993 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$738K62.52,210
- 1991 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$724K53.52,985
- 0 Macdougal St Brooklyn, NY$723K73--
- 0 Sumpter St # 3AQ Brooklyn, NY$1.03M43--
- 1989 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$823K863,464
- 0 Sumpter St # 25 Brooklyn, NY$944K43--
- 0 Sumpter St # 21 Brooklyn, NY$1.29M43--
- 0 Macdougal St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$873K------
- 0 Marion St # 2A Brooklyn, NY$1.15M63--
- 3 Macdougal St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.06M73--
- 0 Radde Pl # 25 Brooklyn, NY$732K42--
- 0 Pacific St # 23A Brooklyn, NY$1.32M54--
- 0 Macdougal St # 1AC Brooklyn, NY$1.07M73--
- 1987 Pacific St Brooklyn, NY$713K----3,464
- 0 Radde Pl # 1 Brooklyn, NY$695K42--
- 0 Marion St # 25A Brooklyn, NY$1.29M63--
- 0 Radde Pl # 12 Brooklyn, NY$794K42--
- 0 Radde Pl # 21A Brooklyn, NY$859K42--
- 0 Pacific St # 21 Brooklyn, NY$1.03M54--
- 0 Pacific St # 3 Bronx, NY$705K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!