19955 S Lake Dr, Claremore, OK 740173 beds, 2 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Mud room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111922154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19955 S Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Claremore, and 40.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
- 13872 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$90K211,114
- 19905 S Lake Dr Claremore, OK$112K211,202
- 19893 S Lake Dr Claremore, OK$77K211,089
- 14107 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$95K311,040
- 1405 E Blue Starr Dr Claremore, OK$566K555,184
- 19877 S Lake Dr Claremore, OK$76K21660
- 16125 Pine #8 OK$91K----1,280
- 19855 S Lake Dr Claremore, OK$108K311,608
- 14123 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$151K321,728
- 14145 E 480 Rd # A Claremore, OK$195K431,781
- 1401 E Blue Starr Dr Claremore, OK$105K311,606
- 14145 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$153K431,781
- 1200 Andre Cir Claremore, OK$298K43.53,237
- 1300 Bon Terre St Claremore, OK$296K434,032
- 14215 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$90K321,416
- 1202 Andre Cir Claremore, OK$304K432,919
- 19805 S Lake Dr Claremore, OK$207K331,740
- 14243 E 480 Rd Claremore, OK$83K321,444
- 14243 E 480 Rd # A Claremore, OK$156K322,824
- 1203 Andre Cir Claremore, OK$535K74.54,834
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292