1996 Wild Briar Ln, Lenoir, NC 286454 beds, 3 baths, 4,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: 700 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,523 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 09 88 1 8
- Zillow Home ID: 70105261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1996 Wild Briar Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% higher than in Lenoir, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lenoir.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28645 home values.
- 1986 Wild Briar Ln Lenoir, NC$167K322,320
- 1304 Taylorsville Rd SE Lenoir, NC$213K322,448
- Laurelwood Pl NC--------
- 2064 Heavenly Way Lenoir, NC$120K321,581
- 2070 Heavenly Way Lenoir, NC$58K311,232
- 1298 Taylorsville Rd SE Lenoir, NC$208K322,458
- 2069 Heavenly Way Lenoir, NC$127K311,546
- 1155 Laurelwood Pl Lenoir, NC$138K322,097
- 1147 Laurelwood Pl Lenoir, NC$141K321,839
- 1144 Laurelwood Pl Lenoir, NC$163K322,268
- 1215 Rabbit Hill Pl Lenoir, NC$73K21876
- 1978 Wild Briar Ln Lenoir, NC$203K321,920
- 1979 Wild Briar Ln Lenoir, NC$219K322,733
- 1123 Laurelwood Pl Lenoir, NC$201K322,537
- 2070 Heavenly Way Lenoir, NC$86K311,232
- 1056 Hartwoods Ln Lenoir, NC$66K21829
- 1264 Taylorsville Rd SE Lenoir, NC$157K312,991
Nearby Schools in Lenoir
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292