1997 Pinehurst Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1,224,000
- Price/sqft: $790
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Assigned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5549019014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20793734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1997 Pinehurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1943 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$786K321,204
- 2005 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.65M422,104
- 1933 Pinehurst Rd APT D Los Angeles, CA$613K------
- 1948 Orchid Ave Los Angeles, CA$538K11345
- 2011 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.81M432,148
- 2008 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$802K211,487
- 1930 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.88M44.54,049
- 6917 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$582K111,040
- 1939 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$980K221,218
- 2017 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.21M321,616
- 2002 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.72M332,200
- 2004 Pinehurst Rd Hollywood, CA$725K11800
- 1966 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$855K321,330
- 1933 Pinehurst Rd APT B Los Angeles, CA$476K11425
- 2012 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.16M21.51,451
- 1954 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$931K321,584
- 2025 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.14M3--1,800
- 2020 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$863K211,069
- 1974 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.21M332,038
- 1931 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.5M532,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!