19979 Raymond St, Maple Heights, OH 441374 beds, 2 baths, 1,398 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,659 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $8,750
- Price/sqft: $6
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 320 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,398 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 78210053
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33702549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19979 Raymond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% lower than in Maple Heights, and 362.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maple Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44137 home values.
- 19981 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$52K421,176
- 19941 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$59K21900
- 20001 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$58K211,000
- 19931 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$56K311,338
- 19976 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$103K421,680
- 19970 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH--311,164
- 20021 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$56K311,276
- 20002 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$41K321,275
- 19966 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$83K311,428
- 19925 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$58K31.51,176
- 20041 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$54K311,092
- 19900 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$55K411,498
- 20008 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$60K411,470
- 19870 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$61K311,550
- 20040 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$53K31962
- 20061 Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$57K31.51,253
- Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$56K311,131
- Raymond St Maple Heights, OH$40K31.51,176
- Longview Ave Cleveland, OH$56K311,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!