- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1998 Granite Mill Rd, Marietta, GA 300624 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,713 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $245,400
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 247 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,713 sqft
- Parcel #: 16073801260
- Zillow Home ID: 97973422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1998 Granite Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% less than in Marietta, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30062 home values.
- 1662 Sierra Dr Marietta, GA$406K433,159
- 1992 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$255K432,692
- 1649 Sierra Dr Marietta, GA$340K533,337
- 1659 Sierra Dr Marietta, GA$443K43.53,441
- 1995 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$363K552,513
- 1672 Sierra Dr Marietta, GA$332K532,755
- 1988 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$275K42.52,625
- 2001 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$324K43.52,923
- 2009 Granite Mill Rd # 0 Marietta, GA$189K42.5--
- 2015 Granite Mill Rd # 0 Marietta, GA$204K42.5--
- 2005 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$398K543,550
- 1669 Sierra Dr Marietta, GA$392K443,296
- 1982 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$473K44.53,453
- Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA--------
- 2009 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$222K432,259
- 1984 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$281K42.52,692
- 1980 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$288K42.52,746
- 2015 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$258K432,696
- 1965 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA--432,518
- 2034 Granite Mill Rd Marietta, GA$324K443,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292