1998 S Starling Dr, Gilbert, AZ 852953 beds, 3 baths, 2,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,887 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $217,500
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,159 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30438888
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60987845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1998 S Starling Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gateway Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% higher than in Gilbert, and 106.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gateway Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gateway Village home values.
- 1990 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$221K332,159
- 2006 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$206K321,737
- 2011 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$213K322,159
- 2017 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$215K42.52,159
- 2023 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$186K32.51,737
- 2005 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$221K321,284
- 1999 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$173K321,284
- 2005 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$219K32.51,928
- 1993 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$187K331,737
- 2011 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$173K----1,284
- 1999 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$180K321,284
- 1985 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$223K32.52,159
- 2017 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$172K----1,284
- 1993 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$196K321,300
- 2023 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$175K----1,284
- 1990 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$189K331,737
- E Los Alamos St Gilbert, AZ$173K----1,299
- 2029 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$173K321,284
- 1987 S Swan Dr Gilbert, AZ$230K32.51,737
- 1969 S Starling Dr Gilbert, AZ$177K321,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.