- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19985 Whitcomb St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 3 baths, 1,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $54,900
- Price/sqft: $31
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,755 sqft
- Parcel #: 22047754
- Zillow Home ID: 88550344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19985 Whitcomb Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Detroit, and 562.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 19991 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,617
- 19971 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$32K321,300
- 20001 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$59K--2.51,647
- 19965 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$67K--21,682
- 20026 Oxley St Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,387
- 20011 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$45K--21,656
- 20038 Oxley St Detroit, MI$37K--11,249
- 20046 Oxley St Detroit, MI$47K--1.5508
- 20010 Oxley St Detroit, MI$71K--22,109
- 19990 Prest St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,260
- 19945 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$49K--1.52,498
- 20060 Oxley St Detroit, MI$55K--11,394
- 19972 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$42K--1993
- 20000 Oxley St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,254
- 19978 Prest St Detroit, MI$62K--1.51,313
- 19984 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$43K--2996
- 19950 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,264
- 19960 Whitcomb St Detroit, MI$48K--11,746
- 19966 Prest St Detroit, MI$48K--11,340
- 20085 James Couzens Fwy Detroit, MI$46K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.