- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19989 Monica St, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 1 bath, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $5,400
- Price/sqft: $5
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16021557
- Zillow Home ID: 88373533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19989 Monica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% higher than in Detroit, and 693.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 19981 Monica St Detroit, MI$32K--1864
- 19995 Monica St Detroit, MI$43K--11,388
- 20003 Monica St Detroit, MI$64K------
- 19975 Monica St Detroit, MI$37K--1184
- 19967 Monica St Detroit, MI$40K--21,364
- 20011 Monica St Detroit, MI$61K--11,152
- 19940 Monica St # 0 Detroit, MI$46K211,370
- 20017 Monica St Detroit, MI$57K--11,152
- 19961 Monica St Detroit, MI$48K--1.5768
- 19988 Monica St Detroit, MI$39K--1720
- 19994 Monica St Detroit, MI$41K--1741
- 19980 Monica St Detroit, MI$41K--1.5747
- 19953 Monica St Detroit, MI$31K--1.5999
- 20002 Monica St Detroit, MI$30K--11,152
- 20010 Monica St Detroit, MI$30K--1840
- 19996 Prairie St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 19968 Monica St Detroit, MI$39K--1.5744
- 19974 Prairie St Detroit, MI$28K--1768
- 20000 Prairie St Detroit, MI$32K311,008
- 19947 Monica St Detroit, MI$28K--1761
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292