1999 Beacon Ct, Boulder, CO 803023 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,738 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $575,100
- Price/sqft: $383
- 500 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0081612
- Zillow Home ID: 13226369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1999 Beacon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 206.6% higher than in Boulder, and 66.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80302 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80302 home values.
- 1969 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$515K21.75989
- 1989 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$840K31.51,997
- 1979 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$539K221,027
- 1959 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$542K2--1,012
- 1956 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$447K22833
- 1949 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$553K21.751,012
- 1939 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$688K31.51,700
- 1986 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$846K222,039
- 1976 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$575K221,168
- 207 Pearl St Boulder, CO$1.16M22.52,018
- 1936 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$601K32.251,700
- 1996 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$578K321,500
- 208 Pearl St APT A Boulder, CO$305K21.5780
- 1966 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$517K21.751,000
- 1946 Beacon Ct Boulder, CO$752K21.51,736
- 208 Pearl St APT C Boulder, CO$356K22986
- 208 Pearl St APT D Boulder, CO$364K22986
- 208 Pearl St APT E Boulder, CO$369K221,034
- 208 Pearl St APT F Boulder, CO$363K21.51,102
- 208 Pearl St APT N Boulder, CO$359K22986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!