- Lot: 10,624 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 1257 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,227 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: U7549166
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 535 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,567 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 022915160100000400
- Zillow Home ID: 46954481
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $163-213K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33755 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Clearwater as a whole. Among 33755 homes, this home is 40.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33755, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in Clearwater, and 133.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33755 home values.
|1991 Sky Dr Clearwater, FL||$166K||2||2||1,540|
|1774 Starlight Dr Clearwater, FL||$177K||--||2||1,619|
|2000 N Keene Rd Clearwater, FL||$148K||--||2||1,245|
|1983 Sky Dr Clearwater, FL||$173K||2||2||1,580|
|1773 Ashton Abbey Rd Clearwater, FL||$205K||--||2.5||1,619|
|2008 N Keene Rd Clearwater, FL||$117K||--||1.5||1,008|
|1768 Starlight Dr Clearwater, FL||$154K||2||2||1,336|
|1775 Starlight Dr Clearwater, FL||$170K||--||2||1,368|
|1767 Ashton Abbey Rd Clearwater, FL||$135K||--||2||1,094|
|1975 Sky Dr Clearwater, FL||$197K||2||2.5||1,564|
|2007 Dunston Cove Rd Clearwater, FL||$172K||3||2||1,685|
|2016 N Keene Rd Clearwater, FL||$133K||2||2||1,044|
|1762 Starlight Dr Clearwater, FL||$176K||--||2||1,578|
|1999 N Keene Rd APT 1 Clearwater, FL||$390K||--||6||3,608|
|1769 Starlight Dr Clearwater, FL||$155K||--||2||1,385|
|1974 Sky Dr Clearwater, FL||$177K||2||2||1,698|
|2001 N Keene Rd Clearwater, FL||$254K||--||3||2,252|
|1989 N Keene Rd APT 2 Clearwater, FL||$400K||--||6||3,612|
|2022 N Keene Rd Clearwater, FL||$132K||--||1.5||1,212|
|1761 Ashton Abbey Rd Clearwater, FL||$136K||--||2||1,094|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!