19996 Meyers Rd, Oregon City, OR 970455 beds, 5 baths, 5,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Walking distance to Clackamas Community College, Oregon City High school, grocery shopping and resturants.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $460,100
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1123 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,461 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00868243
- Zillow Home ID: 48276144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19996 Meyers Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oregon City, and 53.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 20002 Meyers Rd Oregon City, OR--------
- 19998 Meyers Rd Oregon City, OR$439K544,176
- 19838 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$294K32.52,161
- 19834 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$271K32.52,024
- 19840 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$345K42.52,465
- 19832 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$349K32.52,428
- 19900 Meyers Rd Oregon City, OR$536K33.53,732
- 19842 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$281K331,964
- 19830 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$319K532,652
- 19760 Falcon Dr Oregon City, OR$196K311,000
- 19829 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$290K322,227
- 19831 Meyers Rd Oregon City, OR$260K321,437
- 19844 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$269K331,794
- 19826 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$301K32.51,872
- 19740 Falcon Dr Oregon City, OR$235K411,430
- 19827 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$265K322,006
- 19841 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$269K32.51,956
- 19846 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$286K321,921
- 19720 Falcon Dr Oregon City, OR$219K311,000
- 19825 Castleberry Loop Oregon City, OR$287K42.52,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!