1A Oliva Dr, Novato, CA 949473 beds, 2 baths, 1,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- HOA Fee: $291
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Exterior \ Wood Siding,Pool Type \ Comm Facility,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Contemporary,View(s) \ Greenbelt,View(s) \ Hills,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 13234137
- Zillow Home ID: 19280007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1A Oliva Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94947 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% greater than in Novato, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94947 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 1B Oliva Dr # B Novato, CA$323K31.51,070
- 1C Oliva Dr # C Novato, CA$371K31.51,070
- 1D Oliva Dr Novato, CA$329K21.5990
- 1E Oliva Dr Novato, CA$347K21.5990
- 7A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$362K31.5952
- 7B Oliva Dr Novato, CA$365K31.51,070
- 1F Oliva Dr Novato, CA$351K31.5952
- 7C Oliva Dr Novato, CA$365K31.51,070
- 7D Oliva Dr Novato, CA$365K31.51,070
- 4A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$356K31.5952
- 11F Oliva Dr Novato, CA$345K31.5952
- 4B Oliva Dr Novato, CA$308K31.51,070
- 5A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$362K21.5952
- 8A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$351K31.5952
- 11E Oliva Dr Novato, CA$360K31.51,070
- 11B Oliva Dr Novato, CA$345K21.5990
- 3A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$315K31.51,070
- 4C Oliva Dr Novato, CA$306K31.51,070
- 2A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$347K31.5952
- 11D Oliva Dr Novato, CA$364K31.51,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292