- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,030 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $496
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $585,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 08931458
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ W (West), 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Assessment Includes \ Other, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Office, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Kitchen Type \ Island, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Walkout Basement, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Walkout Basement, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Butler, Addtl Room 4 Level \ 2nd Level, Heat\Fuel \ Radiant, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Steam Shower, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 2 Name \ 6th Bdrm, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Annual, Style Of House \ Traditional, Appliances \ Grill-Indoor, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Exercise Rm, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Library, Addtl Room 8 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Main Level, Status \ New, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 10 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 8 Name \ Sitting, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Bath Amenities \ Double Shower, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Sitting Room, Additional Rooms \ 6th Bedroom, Fireplace Location \ Other, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Exercise Room, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Interior Property Features \ In-Law Arrangement, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Sun\Florida Room Heated, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Addtl Room 9 Name \ Sun\Florida Room Heated, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1103380003
- Zillow Home ID: 72328720
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $365-850K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60119 home values will fall 2.1% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Kane as a whole. Among 60119 homes, this home is 177.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 149.1% higher than in Kane, and 1015.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60119 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60119 home values.
Nearby Schools in Kane
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!