- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1N662 Forest Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601373 beds, 1 bath, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0502200033
- Zillow Home ID: 4428394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1N662 Forest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.3% less than in Glendale Heights, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 1N656 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$178K--11,397
- 1N674 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$211K--11,032
- 1N680 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$206K321,200
- 1N638 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$218K--21,179
- 1N688 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$170K--11,032
- 1N704 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$199K322,000
- 1N626 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$329K332,400
- 1N671 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$229K31.51,200
- 1N677 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$214K31.51,116
- 1N641 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL----11,139
- 1N685 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$152K321,080
- 1N712 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$175K--11,032
- 1N719 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$175K--1840
- 1N631 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$370K53.52,868
- 1N659 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$270K431,925
- 1N649 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$190K321,490
- 1N677 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$265K--1.51,390
- 1N625 Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$213K--1.51,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!