- Built in 1987
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,533 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $504
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $207,500
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 08872255
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Management \ Manager Off-site, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking \ Unassigned, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Exposure \ W (West), Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Pet Information \ No Pets, Parking Type \ Space\s, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Basement \ None, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room\Bike Trails, Common Area Amenities \ Pool-Indoors, Assessment Includes \ TV\Cable, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Type\Details \ Attached Fireplace Doors\Screen, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Balcony, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Exposure \ N (North), Assessment Includes \ Security System, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Common Area Amenities \ Service Elevator, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Atrium, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Fireplace Type\Details \ See through\Multi Sided, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Other Information \ Flood Zone, Age \ 26-30 Years, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room-1st Floor, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Parking Ownership \ Owned, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Interior Property Features \ Elevator, Additional Rooms \ Atrium, Interior Property Features \ Flexicore, Assessment Includes \ Internet Access, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 22
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0623114001
- Zillow Home ID: 4492547
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-295K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60181 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Oakbrook Terrace as a whole. Among 60181 homes, this home is 31.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60181, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Oakbrook Terrace, and 480% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60181 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakbrook Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60181 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1S045 Spring Rd|
Nearby Schools in Oakbrook Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!