1S349 Marys Ln, Lombard, IL 60148
Sold on 2/21/14: $330,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,156 sq ft
- Lot:10,419 sqft
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $330,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Updated Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and high-def counter 2010, remodeled bathrooms, freshly painted and decorated throughout. New storm windows 2010. New Siding - lifetime warranty on hail, gutters, soffit, 2012, High Efficiency Lennox heating and air 2011 with 5 year maintenance agreement, new landscaping, fresh paint and carpet throughout, New slate tile in front hallway. Nicor effieciency measures - extra attic insulation, basement sill plate insulation, and new fiberglass insulated entry doors. "Basement Watchdog" battery back up sump pump, radon fan, re-dug basement wells, new wellcovers and new basement windows! Even the small things were done...overhead lights in bedrooms, new hardware for all windows. New registers.
Nice area near Montini High School and Knolls park. Great for families and pets. Great, established neighborhood with little turn. Sidewalks!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesCompletely re-modeled, brand-new house with warranties on all mechanicals!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID4489514
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow21
- Elementary SchoolManor Hill Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolGlenbard East High School
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth135
- Lot Width77
- Middle SchoolGlenn Westlake Middle School
- Parcel #0620209002
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School District87
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$300,514||$279K – $322K||+$967||$139||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,034/mo||$1.8K – $2.4K/mo||-$33||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60148 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Lombard as a whole. Among 60148 homes, this home is valued 39.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60148 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Lombard, and 208.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
Neighborhood for 1S349 Marys Lane
- 1S359 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$398K----2,652
- 1S339 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$388K----2,603
- 1S348 Pine View St Lombard, IL$394K43.02,176
- 1S371 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$344K----2,128
- 1S330 Pine View St Lombard, IL$374K----2,390
- 1S358 Pine View St Lombard, IL$352K----2,311
- 1S348 Pine View St Lombard, IL$225K42.5--
- 19W242 Grammercy Ln Lombard, IL$156K------
- 1S370 Pine View St Lombard, IL$382K----2,566
- 1S381 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$342K42.52,150
- 19W252 Grammercy Ln Lombard, IL$351K----2,310
- 1S348 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$402K----2,362
- 1S338 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$344K----2,240
- 1S358 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$450K----2,761
- 19W242 Grammercy Ln Lombard, IL$419K----2,727
- 19W262 Grammercy Ln Lombard, IL$273K----1,678
- 1S380 Pine View St Lombard, IL$347K----2,156
- 1S326 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$422K----2,556
- 19W232 Grammercy Ln Lombard, IL$319K----2,292
- 1S370 Marys Ln Lombard, IL$457K----2,914
Nearby Schools in Lombard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005