2 2nd St APT 1002, Jersey City, NJ 073023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2010
- 210 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $1,080,000
- Price/sqft: $1,338
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,591 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 0611603000000024 C1002
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 108627689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 2nd Street APT 1002
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in Jersey City, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07302 home values.
- 2 2nd St APT 1602 Jersey City, NJ$402K32.51,591
- 2 2nd St PH 4202 Jersey City, NJ$781K231,383
- 2 2nd St APT 1803X Jersey City, NJ--22.51,376
- 2 2nd St PH 4202 Jersey City, NJ$717K22.51,383
- 2 2nd St APT 1705 Jersey City, NJ$623K22.51,371
- 2 2nd St APT 2603 Jersey City, NJ$725K22.51,373
- 2 2nd St APT 3305 Jersey City, NJ$612K22.51,371
- 2 2nd St APT 708 Jersey City, NJ$442K11859
- 2 2nd St APT 2206 Jersey City, NJ$500K11.5944
- 2 2nd St APT 2503 Jersey City, NJ$732K221,373
- 2 2nd St APT 1005 Jersey City, NJ$548K22.51,371
- 2 2nd St APT 3402 Jersey City, NJ$940K32.51,591
- 2 2nd St APT 3005 Jersey City, NJ$539K221,373
- 2 2nd St APT 3106 Jersey City, NJ$439K11.5944
- 2 2nd St # 2008 Jersey City, NJ$429K11869
- 2 2nd St # 3605 Jersey City, NJ$600K22.51,371
- 2 2nd St # 3005 Jersey City, NJ$590K22.51,373
- 2 2nd St # 3704 Jersey City, NJ$509K11.51,050
- 2 2nd St # 4102 Jersey City, NJ$595K22.51,383
- 2 2nd St # 4201 Jersey City, NJ$821K32.51,817
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.