2 3rd Ave, Baltimore, MD 212253 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,249 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $143,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 198 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Radiator
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0504714273000
- Zillow Home ID: 36118868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% lower than in Brooklyn Park, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21225 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brooklyn Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21225 home values.
- 4 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$174K--11,472
- 28 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--11,285
- 6 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$188K--1936
- 7 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--21,800
- 5 2nd Ave Baltimore, MD$200K--21,577
- 12 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$265K--21,856
- 4208 Ritchie Hwy Baltimore, MD$160K431,344
- 7 2nd Ave Baltimore, MD$194K--11,008
- 9 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--1904
- 4304 Ritchie Hwy Brooklyn, MD--------
- 4202 Ritchie Hwy Baltimore, MD$283K--1.51,792
- 8 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--11,170
- 5 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$195K--21,965
- 9 2nd Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--1860
- 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$174K--11,472
- 3rd Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--11,296
- 11 2nd Ave Baltimore, MD$315K52.51,912
- 12 2nd Ave Baltimore, MD$368K--2.52,244
- 4328 Ritchie Hwy Baltimore, MD$330KStudio--4,200
- 13 2nd Ave Baltimore, MD$186K--11,356
Nearby Schools in Brooklyn Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.