2 Angell St, Irvine, CA 926125 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $640,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Sprinkler System
- Custom Home. Firs floor master suite. Big kitchen: two dishwashers, tow double ovens.
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 45303223
- Zillow Home ID: 25491329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Angell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 153.8% higher than in Irvine, and 50.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Park home values.
- 2 Angell St Irvine, CA$1.2M543,850
- 4 Angell St Irvine, CA$849K32.52,093
- 1 Bascom St Irvine, CA$899K52.52,294
- 6 Angell St Irvine, CA$897K52.52,294
- 3 Bascom St Irvine, CA$728K321,684
- 8 Angell St Irvine, CA$958K532,700
- 5 Bascom St Irvine, CA$853K32.52,093
- 3 Angell St Irvine, CA$888K52.52,294
- 1 Angell St Irvine, CA$874K52.52,094
- 5 Angell St Irvine, CA$833K32.52,093
- 7 Bascom St Irvine, CA$738K221,592
- 10 Angell St Irvine, CA$823K32.52,093
- 7 Angell St Irvine, CA$842K52.52,294
- 9 Bascom St Irvine, CA$882K52.52,294
- 9 Angell St Irvine, CA$955K532,800
- 12 Angell St Irvine, CA$733K321,809
- 4 Hopkins St Irvine, CA$856K52.52,294
- 2 Hopkins St Irvine, CA$883K52.52,294
- 6 Hopkins St Irvine, CA$836K32.52,093
- 23 Norton St Irvine, CA$781K321,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.