A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,955 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: NWTO M:00016 B:000005 L:000004
- Zillow Home ID: 86799509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03858 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Newton as a whole. Among 03858 homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newton, and 25.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03858 home values.
|1 Anthony Cir Newton, NH||$324K||3||3||2,691|
|5 Currier St South Hampton, NH||$781K||4||3.01||4,771|
|2 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$332K||4||3||2,757|
|15 Currier St South Hampton, NH||$446K||3||3||2,729|
|21 Currier St South Hampton, NH||$421K||4||1||3,691|
|21 Dugway Rd Newton, NH||$196K||2||1||1,263|
|3 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$310K||3||3||2,313|
|4 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$316K||3||3||2,413|
|5 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$324K||3||3||2,536|
|6 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$313K||3||2.5||2,724|
|7 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$429K||3||3||3,584|
|9 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$365K||3||3||2,925|
|10 Ashley Dr Newton, NH||$277K||3||2||1,984|
|58 Amesbury Rd Newton, NH||$237K||4||1||1,478|
|8 Brookside Ln Newton, NH||$330K||3||3||2,586|
|60 Amesbury Rd Newton, NH||$232K||3||2||1,854|
|9 Ashley Dr Newton, NH||$295K||3||2||2,158|
|8 Ashley Dr Newton, NH||$272K||3||2||1,905|
|56 Amesbury Rd Newton, NH||$242K||3||2||1,675|
|7 Ashley Dr Newton, NH||$371K||3||4||3,179|
Nearby Schools in Newton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-2, 4-81.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!