- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Avery St APT 18D, Boston, MA 021112 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,615,000
- Price/sqft: $1,009
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 172
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04870 S:040
- Zillow Home ID: 61319829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Avery Street APT 18D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% lower than in Boston, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
- 1 Avery St PH 3A Boston, MA$758K464,416
- 3 Avery St UNIT 906 Boston, MA$610K22--
- 1 Avery St Boston, MA--342,971
- 3 Avery St UNIT 709 Boston, MA$539K11.51,059
- 3 Avery St UNIT 306 Boston, MA$575K221,179
- 3 Avery St UNIT 401 Boston, MA$700K221,509
- 3 Avery St UNIT 907 Boston, MA$504K11704
- 3 Avery St UNIT 810 Boston, MA$486K11843
- 3 Avery St UNIT 504 Boston, MA$1.4M231,748
- 3 Avery St UNIT 704 Boston, MA$1.39M231,751
- 3 Avery St UNIT 503 Boston, MA$545K11.5963
- 3 Avery St UNIT 405 Boston, MA$757K121,270
- 3 Avery St UNIT 705 Boston, MA$782K221,268
- 3 Avery St UNIT 805 Boston, MA$781K121,268
- 3 Avery St UNIT 502 Boston, MA$532K11801
- 3 Avery St UNIT 702 Boston, MA$522K11801
- 3 Avery St UNIT 601 Boston, MA$660K321,460
- 3 Avery St UNIT 904 Boston, MA$1.37M231,751
- 3 Avery St UNIT 701 Boston, MA$667K221,460
- 3 Avery St UNIT 606 Boston, MA$777K221,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292