A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,032 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,874 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,165
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: City, Water
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Security, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Valet Parking, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 172
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04870 S:268
- Unit floor #: 33
- Zillow Home ID: 61319942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $870K-1.75M.
Market guideZillow predicts Chinatown home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Chinatown homes, this home is valued 67.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Boston, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (162)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2 Avery St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.