- Built in 2003
- 244 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,961 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $305
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: G694466
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Radiant, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R:5052 N:2 U:60
- Zillow Home ID: 63419512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $186-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is 34.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|4 Bailey Ct UNIT 4 Farmington, CT||$382K||3||2||2,200|
|5 Bailey Ct UNIT 5 Farmington, CT||$380K||2||2.5||2,200|
|6 Bailey Ct UNIT 6 Farmington, CT||$375K||2||2||1,900|
|7 Bailey Ct UNIT 7 Farmington, CT||$375K||2||2||1,900|
|2 Bailey Ct Farmington, CT||$371K||2||2||1,900|
|6 Bailey Ct Farmington, CT||$369K||2||2||1,900|
|9 Bailey Ct UNIT 9 Farmington, CT||$376K||3||2||2,200|
|8 Bailey Ct UNIT 8 Farmington, CT||$376K||2||2||1,900|
|10 Bailey Ct UNIT 10 Farmington, CT||$396K||3||2.5||2,480|
|13 Bailey Ct UNIT 13 Farmington, CT||$377K||2||2||2,200|
|51 Worthington Dr UNIT 51 Farmington, CT||$369K||2||2||1,900|
|12 Bailey Ct UNIT 12 Farmington, CT||$377K||2||2||2,200|
|14 Bailey Ct UNIT 14 Farmington, CT||$397K||2||3||2,480|
|15 Bailey Ct UNIT 15 Farmington, CT||$369K||2||2||1,900|
|53 Worthington Dr UNIT 53 Farmington, CT||$391K||2||2.5||2,200|
|49 Worthington Dr Farmington, CT||$379K||3||2||2,200|
|17 Bailey Ct Farmington, CT||$508K||3||3||2,480|
|17 Bailey Ct UNIT 17 Farmington, CT||$399K||3||3||2,480|
|16 Bailey Ct UNIT 16 Farmington, CT||$396K||3||2.5||2,480|
|55 Worthington Dr UNIT 55 Farmington, CT||$369K||2||2||1,900|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!