This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $278K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Spring is $17,702.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Spring is $14,895.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10,577 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- All time views: 1,409
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 462 sqft
- 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 15x14
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 11x11
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x10
- Are Pets Allowed \ Case By Case Basis
- Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 12x9
- Building Stories (#) \ 1
- Disclosures \ No Disclosures
- Geo Market Area \ The Woodlands
- Kitchen Dimensions \ 10x9
- Legal Description \ BLOCK 5
- Legal Description \ LOT 32
- Legal Description \ Wdlnds Vil alden Br 28
- Legal Subdivision \ WOODLANDS VILLAGE ALDEN BRIDGE
- List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease
- Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot
- Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District
- Number Of Unit Stories \ 1
- Parking Description \ Auto Garage Door Opener
- Prop Type \ Rental
- Rental Terms \ One Year
- Rental Type \ Free Standing
- SqFt Source \ Appraisal District
- Status \ Active
- Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description \ Water District
- Year Built Source \ Appraisal District
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 97192812000
- Zillow Home ID: 28765008
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77382 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 252.2% higher than in The Woodlands, and 196.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in The Woodlands.
|3 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$258K||--||2||2,147|
|6 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$306K||--||2.5||2,528|
|62 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$293K||--||2.5||2,442|
|66 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$247K||3||2||2,211|
|70 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$270K||4||3||2,254|
|58 S Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$302K||4||2.5||2,437|
|74 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$297K||4||3||2,437|
|7 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$303K||--||2.5||2,438|
|54 S Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$301K||--||2.5||2,505|
|10 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$250K||--||2||1,975|
|78 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$300K||4||2.5||2,460|
|11 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$297K||4||2.5||2,438|
|50 S Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$244K||--||2||1,905|
|82 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$283K||--||2||2,329|
|14 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$248K||--||2.5||1,909|
|86 N Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$252K||--||2||2,041|
|15 Beckett Hill Pl Spring, TX||$284K||--||2.5||2,360|
|2 Bonnaire Dr Spring, TX||$238K||--||2.5||1,820|
|46 S Acacia Park Cir Spring, TX||$302K||4||2||2,470|
|3 Bonnaire Dr Spring, TX||$264K||4||2||2,096|
Nearby Schools in The Woodlands
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!