2 Billys Way, Norton, MA 027663 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $178,500
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: M:036 L:122
- Zillow Home ID: 56862608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Billys Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02766 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Norton, and 50.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
- 4 Billys Way Norton, MA$343K42.52,135
- 1 Billys Way Norton, MA$372K42.52,200
- 2 Myras Way Norton, MA$429K42.52,368
- 4 Myras Way Norton, MA$389K32.51,962
- 30 E Hodges St Norton, MA$404K42.52,187
- 3 Myras Way Norton, MA$384K32.51,847
- 32 E Hodges St Norton, MA$275K321,429
- 5 Billys Way Norton, MA$389K322,208
- 26 E Hodges St Norton, MA$230K422,526
- 3 Billys Way Norton, MA$364K42.52,304
- 41 E Hodges St Norton, MA$313K31.52,309
- 27 E Hodges St Norton, MA$238K311,026
- 8 Myras Way Norton, MA$503K53.53,312
- 1 Gilberts Way Norton, MA$389K42.52,264
- 6 Myras Way Norton, MA$535K42.52,994
- 10 Myras Way Norton, MA$451K32.52,778
- 28 E Hodges St Norton, MA$302K422,412
- 16-18 E Hodges St Norton, MA$206K422,062
- 3 Gilberts Way Norton, MA$457K42.53,080
- 17 Gilberts Way Norton, MA$400K42.52,352
Nearby Schools in Norton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.