2 Blaney AveUNIT 1, Peabody, MA 01960
Sold on 1/30/13: $110,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:791 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $110,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:0094 B:0950
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID71326131
- Days on Zillow324
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$131,489||$125K – $142K||-$4,765||$166||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,273/mo||$1.1K – $1.5K/mo||-$7||$1.61||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01960 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 59.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01960 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% less than in Peabody, and 63.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Blaney Avenue UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Peabody
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- William A Welch Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- St. John the Baptist School PK-8 0.4 mi
- J Henry Higgins Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Center K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Witchcraft Heights Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- South Memorial Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Thomas Carroll K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005