- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Bly St, Rochester, NY 146204 beds, 2 baths, 1,409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 594 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,409 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 26140012182000010200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30889378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Bly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ellwanger-Barry market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% less than in Rochester, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ellwanger-Barry home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellwanger-Barry home values.
- 4 Bly St Rochester, NY$119K31.51,637
- 1079 Clinton Ave S Rochester, NY$81K411,829
- 6 Bly St Rochester, NY$69K311,432
- 1085 Clinton Ave S Rochester, NY$69K321,829
- 1075 Clinton Ave S Rochester, NY$135K432,082
- 727 Linden St Rochester, NY$112K421,692
- 1071 Clinton Ave S Rochester, NY$90K31.51,700
- 8 Bly St Rochester, NY$97K321,795
- 723 Linden St Rochester, NY$83K31.51,444
- 1067-1069 Clinton Ave S Rochester, NY$111K622,092
- 713-715 Linden St Rochester, NY$134K422,190
- 3 Bly St Rochester, NY$102K31.51,153
- 5 Bly St Rochester, NY$82K411,356
- 1 Bly St Rochester, NY$107K221,347
- 10 Bly St Rochester, NY$81K11840
- 7 Bly St Rochester, NY$84K221,390
- 9 Bly St Rochester, NY$66K211,032
- 1103-1105 Clinton Ave S Rochester, NY$130K622,475
- 12 Bly St Rochester, NY$117K422,364
- 709 Linden St Rochester, NY$78K111,515
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.