- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,146 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,075,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $347
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gazebo, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D9 B:54 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 57436661
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $560-915K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02025 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Cohasset as a whole. Among 02025 homes, this home is valued 0.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cohasset, and 87.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02025 home values.
|4 Bound Brook Ln Cohasset, MA||$541K||4||3||1,923|
|339 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$586K||7||3||2,371|
|6 Bound Brook Ln Cohasset, MA||$670K||4||3||2,777|
|321A Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|321 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||--||--||--||--|
|378 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$1.23M||4||3||3,634|
|2 Mill Ln Cohasset, MA||$536K||3||2||2,150|
|365 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$760K||3||4.5||2,130|
|315 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,302|
|358 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$479K||2||3||1,586|
|311 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$527K||3||1.5||1,890|
|364 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$605K||3||2.5||2,280|
|312 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$538K||4||1.5||1,922|
|15 Mill Ln Cohasset, MA||$391K||1||1.5||1,060|
|303 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$417K||--||1.5||1,309|
|380 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$669K||4||3||2,302|
|308 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$413K||3||1.5||1,200|
|295 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$721K||4||2.5||2,446|
|297 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$673K||4||4.5||1,617|
|389 Beechwood St Cohasset, MA||$749K||6||3.5||3,417|
Nearby Schools in Cohasset
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!