- Lot: 3.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 14,935 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 726 sqft
- HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, Parking \ Garage, PropertyMasterType \ Single Family, WaterHeater \ Electric, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, Fireplaces \ 2, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, LotNumber \ 1, Sewer \ Septic, Water \ Well, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, NoOfLevels \ 2, TaxYear \ 2014, GarageType \ 3-Car Garage, PropertyType \ Detached, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Style \ Rancher, Exterior \ Cedar Siding, LotSquareFootage \ 131551, BasementType \ Fully Finished, Cooling \ Heat Pump(s), Heating \ Heat Pump(s), Acreage \ 3.01999, ListingDate \ 2015-04-23T00:00:00, Directions \ Take Cuba Rd to Brook Farm Ct, TotalTaxes \ 6405.04
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,377 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 081900005171
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 36390848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $554-938K.
Market guideZillow predicts 21030 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Cockeysville as a whole. Among 21030 homes, this home is valued 118% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cockeysville, and 70.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21030 home values.
|10 Brook Farm Ct Cockeysville, MD||$741K||--||4||3,394|
|1801 Miller Rd Cockeysville, MD||$399K||--||2||2,132|
|4 Brook Farm Ct Cockeysville, MD||$562K||--||2.5||2,254|
|14242 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$568K||--||3.5||2,625|
|14318 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$664K||--||4||3,335|
|8 Brook Farm Ct Cockeysville, MD||$570K||3||2.5||2,371|
|14244 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$316K||3||1.5||1,497|
|14240 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$304K||--||1.5||1,716|
|1800 Miller Rd Cockeysville, MD||$316K||--||2||1,110|
|1803 Miller Rd Cockeysville, MD||$515K||--||3.5||2,980|
|1 Brook Farm Ct Cockeysville, MD||$557K||5||4||2,159|
|Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$882K||--||4.5||5,408|
|1807 Miller Rd Cockeysville, MD||$390K||--||2||1,400|
|14317 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$330K||--||2||2,328|
|3 Brook Farm Ct Cockeysville, MD||$1.14M||--||7||4,922|
|1806 Miller Rd Cockeysville, MD||$392K||--||2||1,946|
|14323 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$511K||4||2.5||3,220|
|Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$223K||--||--||--|
|1809 Miller Rd Cockeysville, MD||$318K||--||2.5||1,344|
|14319 Cuba Rd Cockeysville, MD||$211K||2||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Cockeysville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!