- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 4,345 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,839 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 003304
- Zillow Home ID: 57990226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 116.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Seymour, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|4 Christina Ln Seymour, CT||$436K||3||3||3,062|
|23 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$306K||3||2||2,040|
|25 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$317K||3||2.5||2,224|
|21 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$475K||5||3.5||4,105|
|19 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$319K||4||3||2,428|
|2496 Long Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$321K||3||2.5||1,854|
|17 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$319K||4||3||2,317|
|15 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$261K||3||2.5||1,392|
|3 Christina Ln Seymour, CT||$388K||4||2.5||2,790|
|24 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$266K||3||1.5||2,099|
|22 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$248K||3||1.5||1,768|
|20 Tibbetts Rd Seymour, CT||$275K||3||1.5||1,768|
|18 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$281K||3||2.5||1,776|
|32 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$275K||4||2||2,120|
|14 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$223K||4||2||1,490|
|12 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$264K||3||2||1,888|
|5 Christina Ln Seymour, CT||$430K||4||4||2,862|
|10 Tibbets Rd Seymour, CT||$309K||4||2||2,388|
|2420 Long Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$291K||2||3||1,386|
|492 Saw Mill Rd Guilford, CT||$360K||4||2.5||2,592|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!