- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 317 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,532 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 4360917
- Fenced Yard
- Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Dirt, Electric \ 100 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Exterior \ Vinyl, Family Room Level \ 1, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove Hook-up, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Corner, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Fenced, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1 3/4, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Holding Tank, Sewer \ Other, Style \ Farmhouse, Water CF \ Drilled Well, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,018 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: GILS M:00407 B:000123 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86740505
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4 Church St Gilsum, NH||$99K||2||1||1,244|
|6 Church St Gilsum, NH||$75K||2||1||1,104|
|4 Memorial St Gilsum, NH||$146K||3||2||1,642|
|10 Memorial St Gilsum, NH||$121K||3||1||1,700|
|14 Memorial St Gilsum, NH||$156K||4||2||2,312|
|15 Memorial St Gilsum, NH||$152K||Studio||2||2,312|
|623 Route 10 Gilsum, NH||$84K||2||1||841|
|622 Route 10 Gilsum, NH||$79K||1||1||822|
|30 Main St Gilsum, NH||$145K||2||1||1,642|
|29 Main St Gilsum, NH||$151K||4||2||2,259|
|619 Route 10 Gilsum, NH||$108K||2||1||1,286|
|25 Main St Gilsum, NH||$146K||3||2||1,997|
|4 Banks Ct Gilsum, NH||$107K||3||1||1,394|
|5 Banks Ct Gilsum, NH||$108K||3||2||1,403|
|Banks Ct Gilsum, NH||$108K||3||2||1,403|
|6 Banks Ct Gilsum, NH||$113K||3||1||1,446|
|3 Banks Ct Gilsum, NH||$102K||3||2||1,360|
|9 Banks Ct Gilsum, NH||$81K||2||1||963|
|24 Main St Gilsum, NH||$178K||4||1.5||2,062|
|23 Main St Gilsum, NH||$139K||3||1||1,801|
Nearby Schools in Gilsum
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!