2 Corporal Patten Way, Salisbury, MA 01952
For Sale: $422,999
Price Cut (Feb 4): -$5,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:4,082 sq ft
- Lot:1.17 acres
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Feb 2003 for $397,500
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Listing site:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
Exclusive Cul de Sac of fine homes built by "Leary Chase".
- Days on Zillow175
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Additional FeaturesIncludes 11 total rooms, fireplace & 3 car heated garage, With Au pair or in-law apartment.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Elementary SchoolSalisbury
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Basement sqft1,128
- High SchoolTriton
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolTriton
- MLS #71584377
- Neighborhood NameCorporal Patten Way Subdivision
- Parcel #M:26 P: 47
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- School DistrictSalisbury
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Zillow Home ID56963488
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$426,639||$401K – $469K||-$3,168||$104||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,381/mo||$1.3K – $4.1K/mo||+$30||$0.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 01952 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is 51.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 44.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 53.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
Neighborhood for 2 Corporal Patten Way
- 104 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$222K31.5880
- 102 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$245K32.51,704
- 4 Corporal Patten Way Salisbury, MA$447K43.02,914
- 2 Corporal Patten Way Salisbury, MA$705K44.04,082
- 98 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$253K41.52,038
- 110 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$372K32.51,793
- 94 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA--------
- 105 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$161K21.0980
- 90 C Forest St, MA--------
- 6 Corporal Patten Way Salisbury, MA$569K42.53,463
- 100 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$269K21.01,160
- 92 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA--------
- 103 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$219K21.01,370
- 101 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$263K31.51,980
- 99 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$221K31.01,394
- 107 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$468K42.53,120
- 109 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$252K32.02,124
- 97 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$311K42.02,284
- 1 Corporal Patten Way Salisbury, MA$399K32.02,108
- 95 Forest Rd Salisbury, MA$241K31.51,843
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005