2 David Rd, Boston, MA 021304 beds, 3 baths, 25 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 25 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:19 P:02462 S:060
- Zillow Home ID: 81859755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 David Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.7% lower than in Boston, and 82% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 186 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$618K311,500
- 173 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$904K43.52,787
- 180 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$1.95M215,174
- 180 Moss Hill Rd # 1 Boston, MA$733K------
- 190 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$562K31.51,410
- 177 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$628K32.51,616
- 169 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$674K321,550
- 3 David Rd Boston, MA$643K31.51,519
- 181 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$784K432,787
- 6 Slocum Rd Boston, MA$706K31.51,978
- 5 Slocum Rd Boston, MA$886K32.52,257
- 5 David Rd Boston, MA$656K31.51,470
- 165 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$905K432,700
- 1 Mossdale Rd Boston, MA$745K321,762
- 10 Slocum Rd Boston, MA$783K43.52,384
- 7 David Rd Boston, MA$641K311,440
- 9 Slocum Rd Boston, MA$779K32.52,219
- 5 Mossdale Rd Boston, MA$931K433,100
- 166 Moss Hill Rd Boston, MA$1.73M44.53,653
- 53 Louders Ln Boston, MA$652K41.51,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!