2 Davis St APT 4, Beverly, MA 019151 bed, 1 bath, 637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1723
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $189,900
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 637 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0002 B:0041 L:0004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63528560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Davis Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 74% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 2 Davis St APT 3 Beverly, MA$150K11646
- 2 Davis St APT 1 Beverly, MA$177K21768
- 2 Davis St APT 2 Beverly, MA$168K11761
- 5 Stone St Beverly, MA$329K511,633
- 10 South St Beverly, MA$372K31.52,305
- 7 Stone St Beverly, MA$306K32.52,557
- 8 South St Beverly, MA$560K432,386
- 12 Davis St Beverly, MA$640K53.53,516
- 8 Davis St Beverly, MA$345K21.51,534
- 6 South St Beverly, MA$255K221,690
- 7 Davis St Beverly, MA$362K421,954
- 28 Front St Beverly, MA$336K321,330
- 10 Stone St Beverly, MA$546K523,135
- 41 Cabot St Beverly, MA$320K333,057
- 54 Cabot St Beverly, MA$428K533,148
- 4 Edwards St Beverly, MA$355K232,279
- 26 Front St Beverly, MA$503K432,637
- 2 South St Beverly, MA$356K431,674
- 9 Davis St Beverly, MA$353K321,656
- 55 Cabot St Beverly, MA$517K53.53,982
Nearby Schools in Beverly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292