- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Dorchester Ct, Streamwood, IL 601074 beds, 2 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,907 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $160,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06271100700000
- Zillow Home ID: 3394926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Dorchester Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% greater than in Streamwood, and 709% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Streamwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60107 home values.
- Studio, 3.5 baths
4,333 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 2004
- Studio, 3.5 baths
- 4 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$238K322,350
- 10 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$196K--21,636
- 1030 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$187K--1.51,585
- 1028 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$209K31.51,510
- 12 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$191K--1.51,636
- 1033 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$229K--21,220
- 1027 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$224K--21,609
- 5 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$182K--21,988
- 3 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$185K322,043
- 2 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$211K422,000
- 7 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$187K--22,043
- 1037 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$253K321,485
- 9 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$187K--22,043
- 14 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$217K322,210
- 1232 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$190K--1.51,952
- 1025 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$328K--2.52,259
- 11 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$209K--21,988
- 16 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$199K321,988
- 1237 Oak Ridge Dr Streamwood, IL$198K31.52,172
- 13 Dorchester Ct Streamwood, IL$198K--21,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.