2 Dwayne Rd, Old Saybrook, CT 064753 beds, 4 baths, 2,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Partial Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Chair Rail,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Skylight,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Other Room 2 Description \ Den,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,974 sqft
- Parcel #: M:051 B:009 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 57874579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Dwayne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06475 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% higher than in Old Saybrook, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
- 4 Dwayne Rd Old Saybrook, CT$503K42.52,512
- 6 Dwayne Rd Old Saybrook, CT$478K42.52,419
- 5 Dwayne Rd Old Saybrook, CT$460K52.52,378
- 1 Dwayne Rd Old Saybrook, CT$419K32.52,196
- 3 Dwayne Rd Old Saybrook, CT$404K43.012,378
- 214 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$628K43.54,990
- 210 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$555K42.52,830
- 216 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$329K441,716
- 211 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$316K31.51,877
- 209 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$384K32.52,050
- 6 Leada Woods Rd Old Saybrook, CT$489K32.52,818
- 7 Dwayne Rd Old Saybrook, CT$521K32.52,618
- 4 Leada Woods Rd Old Saybrook, CT$768K64.53,600
- 2 Deer Run Rd Old Saybrook, CT$359K42.51,928
- 4 Deer Run Rd Old Saybrook, CT$408K432,700
- 207 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$389K321,963
- 6 Deer Run Rd Old Saybrook, CT$458K43.52,425
- 5 Deer Run Rd Old Saybrook, CT$528K42.53,318
- 224 Ingham Hill Rd Old Saybrook, CT$558K42.53,173
- 7 Deer Run Rd Old Saybrook, CT$440K432,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292