- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 301 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $548,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $549
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, Playground, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Furnishings (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Security, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0001A L:001710T717
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 90178438
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $490-739K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Cambridge home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Cambridge as a whole. Among East Cambridge homes, this home is valued 18.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% greater than in Cambridge, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Cambridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Cambridge home values.
|Other Units in this Building (228)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2 Earhart St|
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!