A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $33K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Monterey is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Monterey is $19,436.
Homes like this sold for $1.35-2.6M.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 7,066
- HOA Fee: $150/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $2,050,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $483
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 900 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Foundation: Concrete Block
- Attached Garage
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tile
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 173074007000
- Zillow Home ID: 19373515
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!