- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 491 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,387,500
- Price/sqft: $327
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 646 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Library, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Clay, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Golf Course, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,237 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 173074007000
- Zillow Home ID: 19373515
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will decrease 4.2% next year, compared to a 4% decrease for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is 248.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% less than in Monterey, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|412 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$3.08M||5||5.5||5,206|
|412 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$3.08M||5||6||5,784|
|425 Estrella Ave Monterey, CA||$3M||4||5.5||5,966|
|425 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$3.94M||5||6.5||5,996|
|406 Estrella Ave Monterey, CA||$2.27M||2||2.5||5,142|
|2 Estate Dr Monterey, CA||$2.2M||3||4||4|
|408 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$2.43M||5||4.5||5,427|
|421 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$3.46M||5||5||6,683|
|419 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$3.32M||5||5.5||6,074|
|111 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||$2.2M||4||4||4,357|
|700 Tesoro Rd Monterey, CA||$2.2M||4||4||5,028|
|113 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||$2.67M||5||3.5||5,793|
|109 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||$3.49M||4||5||7,753|
|115 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||$2.58M||4||4.5||5,900|
|119 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||$2.93M||4||4.5||6,170|
|117 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||$2.41M||4||4||6|
|704 Tesoro Rd Monterey, CA||$721K||Studio||--||--|
|704 Tesoro Rd Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|704 Tesoro Rd Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|704 Tesoro Rd Monterey, CA||$1.92M||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!