2 Farnham Way, Farmington, CT 060325 beds, 5.2 baths, 7,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Breakfast Room,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Additional Room Type \ Library,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Additional Room Type \ Sunroom,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Feature \ Gas Grill,Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Corner,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Lot Description \ Subdivision,Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier,Mechanical Equipment \ Network,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Fee Description \ Annually,Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 7,446 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R:654 N:2
- Zillow Home ID: 57718786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Farnham Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% higher than in Farmington, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 1 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$812K564,624
- 3 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.08M565,317
- 4 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.35M677,446
- 5 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.08M444,845
- 2 Clermont Park Farmington, CT$1.06M456,143
- 6 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.09M566,153
- 9 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.06M464,958
- 11 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.41M567,044
- 13 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.51M567,493
- 15 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.43M466,337
- 1 Clermont Park Farmington, CT$952K63.55,218
- 17 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.07M666,791
- 7 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.28M557,064
- 1 Thatcher Ter Farmington, CT$1.37M467,029
- 7 Kew Gdns Farmington, CT$895K454,853
- 8 Farnham Way Farmington, CT$1.55M57.57,818
- 10 Kew Gdns Farmington, CT$810K54.54,060
- 8 Kew Gdns Farmington, CT$787K444,005
- 12 Kew Gdns Farmington, CT$830K44.55,452
- 6 Kew Gdns Farmington, CT$870K665,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!