2 Ferry St UNIT 2, Chelsea, MA 021502 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:011 P:081A
- Zillow Home ID: 56669125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Ferry Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% lower than in Chelsea, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02150 home values.
- 6 Ferry St UNIT 6 Chelsea, MA$313K221,028
- 4 Ferry St Chelsea, MA$233K221,028
- 8 Ferry St UNIT 8 Chelsea, MA$289K221,000
- 4 Ferry St UNIT 4 Chelsea, MA$304K221,228
- 34 Pembroke St Chelsea, MA$405K632,793
- 16 Beacon St APT 4 Chelsea, MA$208K11599
- 10 Beacon St APT 3 Chelsea, MA$197K11570
- 10 Beacon St APT 4 Chelsea, MA$350K221,208
- 10 Beacon St APT 1 Chelsea, MA$268K221,064
- 10 Beacon St APT 2 Chelsea, MA$182K11522
- 10 Beacon St APT 5 Chelsea, MA$284K221,109
- 10 Beacon St # 4 Chelsea, MA$360K221,206
- 7 Beacon St Chelsea, MA$394K633,351
- 28 Pembroke St UNIT 1 Chelsea, MA$234K221,316
- 28 Pembroke St UNIT 2 Chelsea, MA$171K11655
- 28 Pembroke St UNIT 3 Chelsea, MA$209K21.51,207
- 5 Beacon St Chelsea, MA$364K221,518
- 1 Pembroke St APT B Chelsea, MA$283K21811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.