- Built in 1989
- Views: 561 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: Second Floor
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 997 sqft
- Parcel #: R04380
- Zillow Home ID: 57864630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-128K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (66)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3 Forest Glen Cir|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!