- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Gaywood Cir, Mountain Brk, AL 352133 beds, 2 baths, 2,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $307,250
- Price/sqft: $147
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 28051002018000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 976705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Gaywood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in Mountain Brook, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35213 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain Brook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35213 home values.
- 6 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$460K432,598
- 3800 Montclair Rd APT 106 Birmingham, AL$449K32.52,924
- 3800 Montclair Rd Birmingham, AL$372K332,821
- 3800 Montclair Rd APT 104 Birmingham, AL$372K32.52,779
- 3800 Montclair Rd APT 102 Birmingham, AL$516K43.52,807
- 18 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$220K43--
- 14 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$238K43.5--
- 10 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$365K321,672
- 3704 Montclair Rd Birmingham, AL$199K--11,830
- 3700 Montclair Rd Birmingham, AL$194K--11,830
- 5 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$356K321,545
- 14 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$588K43.52,806
- 1 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$404K432,300
- 15 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$338K321,421
- 2207 Brookshire Pl Mountain Brk, AL$213K32.5--
- 2207 Brookshire Pl Birmingham, AL$213K32.5--
- 19 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$339K321,412
- 2304 Brookshire Pl Mountain Brk, AL$240K33--
- 18 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$457K432,544
- 9 Gaywood Cir Mountain Brk, AL$404K321,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!