- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Greenwood Village St UNIT 2, North Easton, MA 023561 bed, 1 bath, 1,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1981
- 150 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $243
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- MLS #: 71664397
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,095 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0045U B:0056A L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56833605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Greenwood Village Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02356, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% greater than in Easton, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02356 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02356 home values.
- 3 Greenwood Village St UNIT 3 North Easton, MA$137K111,095
- 2 Greenwood Vlg Easton, MA$195K111,095
- 466 Foundry St North Easton, MA$173K11595
- 3 Greenwood Village St UNIT B North Easton, MA$143K21.51,095
- 3 Greenwood Village St UNIT A North Easton, MA$140K11.5965
- 6 Greenwood Village St UNIT 6 North Easton, MA$149K11.51,095
- 8 Greenwood Village St UNIT 8 North Easton, MA$149K111,095
- 10 Greenwood Village St UNIT 10 North Easton, MA$135K11.5965
- 464 Foundry St North Easton, MA--421,965
- 12 Greenwood Village St UNIT 12 North Easton, MA$143K11.51,095
- 13 Greenwood Village St UNIT 13 North Easton, MA$153K11.5965
- 14 Greenwood Village St UNIT 14 North Easton, MA$155K21.51,095
- 15 Greenwood Village St UNIT 15 North Easton, MA$156K11.5965
- 16 Greenwood Village St UNIT 16 North Easton, MA$133K111,095
- 17 Greenwood Village St North Easton, MA$145K111,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.