2 Henry Pl, Patchogue, NY 117724 beds, 5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0200925000400004004
- Zillow Home ID: 59533554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2 Henry Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11772 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% greater than in Patchogue, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11772 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Patchogue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11772 home values.
- 4 Henry Pl Patchogue, NY$276K------
- 210 Barton Ave Patchogue, NY$292K------
- 5 Richard Ct E Patchogue, NY$283K------
- 3 Henry Pl Patchogue, NY$300K522,000
- 7 Richard Ct Patchogue, NY$287K------
- 206 Barton Ave Patchogue, NY$279K------
- 5 Henry Pl Patchogue, NY$297K------
- 224 Barton Ave Patchogue, NY$300K------
- 6 Richard Ct Patchogue, NY$290K------
- 8 Richard Ct Patchogue, NY$332K------
- Washington Ave Patchogue, NY--------
- 4 Richard Ct E Patchogue, NY$280K------
- 197 Barton Ave Patchogue, NY$184K------
- 1 Richard Ct Patchogue, NY$288K------
- 501 Washington Ave Patchogue, NY$315K32--
- 505 Washington Ave Patchogue, NY$169K------
- 493 Washington Ave Patchogue, NY$209K------
- 2 Richard Ct Patchogue, NY$331K43.5--
- 489 Washington Ave Patchogue, NY$232K------
- 487 Washington Ave Patchogue, NY$211K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.