2 Jersey St, Marblehead, MA 019456 beds, 2 baths, 3,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- 31 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 71703714
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COL_DSCRP_1 \ Wall AC,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Individual,COL_DSCRP_2 \ Wall AC,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks),ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub,IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor,IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks),RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks),RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water,RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0117 B:044B L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56939393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 44.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
- 4 Jersey St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA$179K21700
- 4 Jersey St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA$178K21700
- 17 Sewall St Marblehead, MA$304K211,119
- 15 Sewall St # A Marblehead, MA$356K31.51,968
- 15 Sewall St Marblehead, MA$546K331,708
- 19 Sewall St Marblehead, MA$488K53.52,848
- 1 Colonial Ct Marblehead, MA$263K21.5969
- 6 Jersey St UNIT 3 Marblehead, MA$173K21700
- 6 Jersey St UNIT 4 Marblehead, MA$174K21700
- 4 Colonial Ct Marblehead, MA$251K21.5884
- 7 Jersey St Marblehead, MA$248K21884
- 21 Sewall St Marblehead, MA$529K41.51,751
- 11 Sewall St Marblehead, MA$612K633,030
- 22 Sewall St # 2 Marblehead, MA--------
- 8 Jersey St Marblehead, MA$514K311,395
- 6 Colonial Ct Marblehead, MA$250K21.5884
- 9 Linden St UNIT 9 Marblehead, MA$387K31.51,269
- 9 Jersey St Marblehead, MA$405K31.51,662
- 8 Colonial Ct Marblehead, MA$264K21.51,000
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292