A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 637 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $171,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Parcel #: M:29 B:N L:01
- Zillow Home ID: 59038673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 11.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Plainville, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|4 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$170K||3||1||1,174|
|14 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$140K||2||1||836|
|18 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$145K||2||2||892|
|1 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,300|
|17 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$140K||2||1||824|
|71 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$156K||3||1||1,012|
|5 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$196K||3||3||1,738|
|77 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$179K||4||2||1,394|
|10 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,225|
|67 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$170K||3||1||1,290|
|81 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$172K||3||2||1,120|
|55 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$188K||4||2||1,636|
|9 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$198K||6||2||1,814|
|63 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$203K||6||2||1,850|
|84 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$196K||3||2||1,624|
|75 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$201K||5||2.5||1,729|
|59 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$207K||4||2||2,112|
|13 Laurel St Plainville, CT||$187K||4||2||1,606|
|88 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,659|
|56 E Broad St Plainville, CT||$229K||6||3||2,144|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.