- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Lincoln Ter, Caldwell, NJ 070066 beds, 3.75 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Upstairs is five bedrooms and a newly redone full bath. Habitable open attic space makes a great den and office space.
Beautifully finished, lower level has a lovely entrance, one bedroom with 1.5 baths, great kitchen, and open living room space. Space is sunny and clean, and is great for visiting family, mom, or it is also a legal apartment, which has been rented for $1000/ month.
Extras in house: Brand new Rinalta Tankless hot water heater. Direct Vented new oil burner with new oil tank. Chimney in the house has been removed to allow for fully open floor plan. Large capacity, high efficiency Culligan water softening system installed in house. New sewer line. Home was recently renovated in 2010, and the frame of the house was reinforced before floors, ceilings and walls were finished. Upgrade electric service to home.
Raise your family on a lovely neighborhood street, close to shopping, bus lines to NYC. Great school district.
Get a great deal buying from the owner while the mortgage rates are still low.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $155,000
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0300052000000033
- Zillow Home ID: 38639004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Lincoln Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.4% lower than in New York Metro, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07006 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07006 home values.
- 4 Lincoln Ter Caldwell, NJ$405K----1,442
- 10 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$394K----3,062
- 12 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$527K----3,366
- 14 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ--212,699
- 16 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$526K----3,620
- 6 Lincoln Ter Caldwell, NJ$401K421,445
- 18 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$344K----1,256
- 20 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$385K----1,714
- 17 Brookside Ave Caldwell, NJ$717K----3,168
- 19 Brookside Ave Caldwell, NJ$555K----2,916
- 22 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$564K----3,762
- 21 Brookside Ave Caldwell, NJ$383K----2,052
- 23 Brookside Ave Caldwell, NJ$330K----1,792
- 24 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$547K213,056
- 15 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$511K422,418
- 2 Gould Pl APT 3 Caldwell, NJ$433K21--
- 13 Brookside Ave Caldwell, NJ$353K621,948
- 7 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$395K211,505
- 9 Gould Pl Caldwell, NJ$523K422,273
- 25 Brookside Ave Caldwell, NJ$452K----1,566
Nearby Schools in Caldwell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292