- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2 Lynn Cove Rd, Asheville, NC 288043 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 975058050200000
- Zillow Home ID: 61657467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2 Lynn Cove Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 117.7% higher than in Asheville, and 75.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28804 home values.
- 4 Lynn Cove Rd Asheville, NC$215K321,148
- 6 Lynn Cove Rd Asheville, NC$211K211,546
- 6 Weeping Willow Ln Asheville, NC$360K32.52,191
- 8 Weeping Willow Ln Asheville, NC$376K22.52,195
- 10 Sunnyside Ln Asheville, NC$447K31.53,788
- 4 Weeping Willow Ln Asheville, NC$382K22.52,191
- 2 Weeping Willow Ln Asheville, NC$382K22.52,191
- 3 Webb Cove Rd Asheville, NC--Studio1843
- 2 Webb Cove Rd Asheville, NC--Studio----
- 627 Beaverdam Rd Asheville, NC$287K32.51,400
- 1 Lynn Cove Rd Asheville, NC$300K42.51,700
- 619 Beaverdam Rd Asheville, NC$192K321,608
- 3 Sunnyside Ln Asheville, NC$239K31.52,951
- 4 Pond Ln Asheville, NC$382K32.52,191
- Sunnyside Ln Asheville, NC--------
- 615 Beaverdam Rd Asheville, NC$243K221,700
- 625 Beaverdam Rd Asheville, NC$254K322,430
- 2 Pond Ln Asheville, NC$357K32.52,191
- 2 Clubside Dr Asheville, NC$365K22.52,124
- 20 Webb Cove Rd Asheville, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292