- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,184 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $163,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: R:1265 N:2
- Zillow Home ID: 58135435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-232K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06085 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among 06085 homes, this home is valued 26.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1316.8% higher than in Hartford, and 1829.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
|42 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$180K||3||1||912|
|52 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$195K||3||1||1,154|
|4 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$192K||3||2||996|
|51 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$249K||3||2||1,434|
|6 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$309K||3||2||2,192|
|33 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$410K||4||2.5||2,604|
|3 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$194K||3||2||1,048|
|68 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,291|
|67 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$200K||3||1||1,066|
|30 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$177K||3||1||912|
|5 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$184K||3||1||912|
|69 Keene Pl Unionville, CT||$246K||2||1.5||1,566|
|39 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$189K||3||1||912|
|46 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$300K||4||2||2,380|
|44 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$199K||3||1||912|
|8 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$234K||2||3||1,422|
|42 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$210K||4||1.5||1,315|
|37 Mohawk Dr Unionville, CT||$188K||3||1||912|
|3 Pickett Ln Unionville, CT||$190K||2||1||912|
|5 Pickett Ln Unionville, CT||$191K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!