A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-250K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- All time views: 1,214
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $163,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Porch Type: Enclosed
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: R:1265 N:2
- Zillow Home ID: 58135435
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.